Today is the last day of the year, and i can't think of a better blog post than to reflect on some really good blessings this past year. It has been an incredible year! I have accomplished a lot within one years of time. There were many ups and downs but i think i did pretty well considering how thankful and bless i feel on the last day of the year.
In 2009 i have had the opportunity to travel all over Asia to do what i love to do. I have made some great friends and life time supporters of my business and career. 2009 was such a great year it's shocking to me that it will end today. 2009 was great, but i know 2010 will even be better. I am a girl with big dreams, and i only hope this winning streak last. Thank you everyone who has supported me before and i only hope your support will stay for 2010.
1) Continue to invest in Pretty&Cute and help the business grow
2) Find time to make more videos and connect with my supports
3) Donate more money/food/clothing to organizations who needs it
4) Help the people who is in my life get healthy again
5) Buy a house
6) Get all he products i haven't had time to upload onto the site
7) Get a second puppy
8) Resolve a problem that has been bugging me for a long time
9) Find more time and connect with my friends again
10) write more on this blog
This year my resolution is shorter, i realize i have gotten pretty much everything i wanted in 2009. 2010 will be a giving year.